It’s almost time for JSM ’09 to start~ .. well, not really, but… never mind.
Anyway, here’s the series we can expect to do ridiculously well this year and I won’t like it:
- K-ON! – Kyoani + moeblobs = rabid otaku? I actually find K-ON! rather mediocre; the only girls I really like are Mio (although partially because she looks so much like Yomi <3) and Tsumugi. Notice that each K-ON! girl corresponds to a LS girl – Yui = Tsukasa (= hate), Mio = Kagamin, Ritsu = Konata, Tsumugi = Miyuki, Sawako = Kuroi-sensei, etc.
- Lucky ☆ Star – Kyoani again. LS girls will be returning this year because of the conveniently timed OVA. The only particularly moe girl in LS is Kagamin, but we can expect every last one of them to do well anyway. But then, there might be anti-voting, because of the much unwanted final match last year..
- Clannad – Kyoani once more. I’ve ranted about this series far too much in the past, will not bother doing it again.
- Haruhi – second season fffffff (in the end, the only character I really really like is Ryoko, lol)
As you can see, they’re all Kyoani. >__>;
Series that will do well this year and I will like it:
- Hayate no Gotoku!! – Yes. Second season is far too dull in comparison to the first one, but Hina is moe to the max, so I don’t care. Hoping HnG! girls do really well this year.
- Toradora! – No complaints here.
- Kannagi – No complaints here either. But lol @ people who are still raging at ‘second-hand Nagi’
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei – Hell yes. And they’ll be back next year, too.
- Spice and Wolf – Horo. <3
- Strike Witches – I haven’t seen it yet, but I see no reason for it to do badly.
- Hidamari Sketch x365 – Miyako is <3. And Yuno too, I guess.
- Minami-ke Okaeri – Never got past the first season, cause asread is made of lulz.
- Zero no Tsukaima – This series got bad. Really bad.
- Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu – Why has everyone forgotten about Haruka already?! ;___;
- Saki – Dunno what Japan thinks of this, lol.
- To Aru Majutsu no Index – Maybe just Mikoto will do well. The other characters got pretty shafted.
- ef – a tale of melodies. – If Yuuko doesn’t do well I’m going to cry.
- Ga-Rei -Zero- – Yomi > Mio. Seriously, guys. ]:<
- Jigoku Shoujo – I’d like to see Ai win a few matches, but I don’t have high hopes.
- Shugo Chara!! Doki – They did ‘okay’ last year, but nothing special, really.
- White Album – Oh God no.
- Goku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei – All 50 girls get in the tournament every year, and none of them survive.
- Kodomo no Jikan – Oh lol.
- Pandora Hearts – Alice ):
As we can see, this year isn’t going to be as fun as last year. Why? No Shana, no Nanoha, no Aria (maybe Aria, not sure). Just Kyoani massacring (I had to look up how to spell that) everyone in sight.